Apartment Cleaning Prices.
National Average Apartment Cleaning Prices Are:
- Average Range Per Hour: $30 to $60.
- Minimum Cost Per Project: $80 to $125 (Basic Cleaning – Studio Size)
- Maximum Cost Per Project: $250 to $550. (up to 2600 square feet – depending the type of cleaning)
Apartment Cleaning Prices (Guide)
If want to know the Apartment Cleaning Prices to hire someone or want to start a cleaning business and want to know how how much does apartment cleaning cost or how much you should charge, we can help you! here we give you a detailed guide of apartment cleaning services prices and what you should know.
Before I should clarify that this information I will give below is based on prices of professional cleaning companies, some things you must ensure before hiring a cleaning company in your locality is that they are insured, you must ensure that your apartment will be protected, we can be very careful but accidents can happen and it is better to be protected, besides the prices I mention are based on companies that are insured – bonded and legally established.
First, do you think to hire an individual cleaner or a professional cleaning company?
-This is a very big factor in order to get a price or estimate for a apartment cleaning.
The apartment cleaning prices of companies are usually higher due to the operation of the company, the operation of a professional cleaning company usually are:
- General Liability Insurance.
- Bond Insurance.
- Worker Compensation Insurance.
- Bookkeeping or Accounting Software’s.
- Scheduling Software (to manage appointments and follow ups).
- Advertising. (yelp – google – facebook – local advertising)
- Office Rent.
- Office Operation. (utility’s)
- Office Staff.
- Cars Expenses. (gas, car repairs, etc.)
- City and State Permits (usually annually)
- Cleaning Supplies.
- Background check of employees.
- Courses to train employees.
You may decide that the convenience and trust of working with a company is worth the cost. An average of the apartment cleaning prices of professional cleaning companies are between $30 to $60 a hour per maid. (some franchises charges more)
Individual maids often charge less than professional cleaning companies because regularly they don’t have as many expenses as a company. But they usually do a good a excellent job, just make sure the maid have general liability insurance so that your apartment is protected from any damage that may occur. An average of the apartment cleaning prices of a individual maid are between $13 to $25 per hour.
What are the Different Cleaning Services For Apartment
In a professional cleaning company we regularly manage what we can call “packages”
The most common names are:
- “Move Out Cleaning”
- “Move In Cleaning”
- “Deep Cleaning” (usually referring to “first time cleaning”)
- “Housekeeping” (recurrent cleaning)
What you can get to pay varies a lot from the type of cleaning you choose.
A cleaning of “Move Out Cleaning” is much more detailed because it must be perfect for the next occupant and your landlord can return your deposit. I’ll explain the average prices of each one below.
What Affects the Cost of Apartment Cleaning Service
Cleaning company’s or maid services charge based on square footage, price per room or price per hour. That is because each job is unique, most professionals company’s will only quote a final rate after performing a walk-through.
Select the type of cleaning you are interested in knowing the prices: