How Much Does Move Out Cleaning Cost?
- Move out cleaning costs are between $130 and $450 on average for a home under 600 to 2400 Square Feet. The price of a move out cleaning depends on the type of cleaning required.
National Average Cleaning Prices For Move Out:
- Average Range Per Hour: $35 to $60.
- Minimum Cost Per Project: $130 to $180 (Studio Size)
- Maximum Cost Per Project: $450 to $650. (up to 2500 to 3500 square feet)
Move Out Cleaning Extras:
- Inside Fridge: $25 to $35
- Inside Kitchen Cabinets: $25 to $35
- Inside Oven: $25 to $35
- Blinds: $5 to $10 per set.
- Windows Sills: $3 to $5.
- Laundry Room: Cleaning. (varies)
- Garage Cleaning: $15 to $25.
- Carpet Cleaning – Anywhere between $75 and $200 for a whole house; otherwise, $.25-.50 per sq. ft. is a good rule of thumb.
- Upholstery – Expect at least $50 and at most $100 to de-stain and de-stench a couch.
- Windows Cleaning – About $5 per window, $3 per screen. If they’re wall-size windows, or difficult to reach, expect prices to rise.
- Polishing/Waxing – Floor waxing prices generally range from $.25-.50 per sq. ft. Sometimes companies have minimums for certain sized homes, making their prices less economical.
As a cleaning company we are prepared for this type of work in seasons as in May to August we work so much in “move out cleanings” Our company is located in Santa Barbara, CA a tourist place that is why we have many jobs of move out cleaning
We have a lot of experience in these types of jobs as well as in giving move out cleaning prices, so we can help you with your questions!
First of all you have to know that each company works differently, some charge for the whole cleaning project, “Flat Price” and others prefer to go hourly.
What is the difference?
They vary in how much per hour they charge, but in reality the price does not change much.
Example: If a company charges approximately 35 per hour, they will see how much time would be spent doing the bathroom, kitchen and rooms, take out those hours and multiply it by $ 35 and this is how they will give you an “exact price” but you will actually pay at 35 per hour..
That is what I mean when i say that there is not much difference between hours and “flat price or exact price” so I advise you to ask the cleaning companies what their average hourly rate is per cleaner.
Move In / Move Out Cleaning Prices
To give you an average of How Much Does Move Out Cleaning Cost you, here are some examples below:
Under 800 Square Feet
$150 – $190
$210 – $250
$260 – $360*
Under 1500 Square Feet
$190 – $230
$230 – $310
$310 – $450*
Under 2500 Square Feet
$260 – $310
$320 – $380
$390 – $499*
Under 3500 Square Feet
$350 – $410
$420 – $490
$510 – $610+
The extras maybe you want to add only if you want to return your deposit to the maximum, here we explain better that you require for your landlord to return your deposit: move out cleaning checklist for tenant.
Something that you should also keep in mind is that you must be sure that they have the correct cleaning supplies for this type of cleaning, the correct supplies and knowing how to use them make a big difference for this type of cleaning.
Move Out Cleaning Calculator
Tells us about your move out cleaning project and receive a free estimate in seconds.
Copy sent, please check your email.
Move Out Cleaning Calculator
Tell us a little about your move out cleaning project.
Move Out/In Estimate Request
Do you want to add any of our extra services?
It is recommended for a move out cleaning if what you want is to recover the maximum of your deposit.
$35 for inside kitchen cabinets.
$35 for inside oven.
$35 for inside fridge.
$15 per room for cleaning stain on walls.
$30 per garage.
Usually it is better to be empty so the team can clean more in detail, usually maids are not authorized to move heavy things, We recommend no furniture or things that can be delicate. For a (move out / move in cleaning)
- move stove and clean the bottom.
- move the refrigerator and clean the bottom.
- clean windows sills.
- clean cabinets (surfaces)
- clean the stove (surfaces)
- clean fridge (surfaces)
- cleaning inside and outside the microwave.
- clean only a couple of main windows (sliding) inside and outside *.
- small spots on doors or windows.
- remove all cobwebs.
- all the dust and dirt.
- clean baseboards.
- vacuum everything (carpets and floors)
- mopping and drying.
- clean the main entrance (sweep, dust and remove cobwebs)
How big is your home?
We calculate the price by approximate size and the type of cleaning required.
It can be an proximate.
This option affects the price, since it calculates the cleaning required .
(office counts as a room)
The price can be lowered if the customer’s vacuum is used.
This option does not affect the price, it is for your own use.
Which of these extras do you want to add?
These extras will not be added to the estimate so as not to affect the recurring and first time cleaning price. You must add the prices of these extras separately.
$5 per inside window. (It will not be added to the final price.)
$5 per outside windows. (It will not be added to the final price.) (Easy to reach)
$25 for all inside kitchen cabinets. (It will not be added to the final price.)
$25 for inside oven. (regular stove) (It will not be added to the final price.)
$25 for inside fridge. (It will not be added to the final price.)
$10 per room stains on walls. (It will not be added to the final price.)
Want to include green cleaning products? (This is added to the final price.)
If you want to add baseboards, select yes or no. $15 for home. (It will not be added to the final price.)
$25 for the garage. (It will not be added to the final price.)
The final estimated price is :
This estimate is an approximation of previous jobs, And it is based on the information you have given us. The exact quote have to be given upon arrival. If you are offering the service, you have to verify that the information the client gave you is correct to accept the price.
Keep in mind that to give an estimate you must know an average of how much time you have to take to clean. If you hire the service it is good to know this information to understand the person or company that you will hire.
Your Name or Customer Name.