- 1 How Much Does Window Cleaning Cost?
- 1.1 Window Cleaning Prices Are:
- 1.2 What Are The Factors and the Average Prices of Window Cleaning?
- 220.127.116.11 Hiring a Cleaning Company VS an Individual Cleaner
- 18.104.22.168 Cleaning Business Software
- 22.214.171.124 Cleaning Business Starter Kit
- 126.96.36.199 Cleaning Company Names
- 188.8.131.52 Apartment Cleaning Prices
- 184.108.40.206 starting a residential cleaning business
- 220.127.116.11 Move In Cleaning Checklist
- 18.104.22.168 How Much to Charge For House Cleaning
- 22.214.171.124 How To Get Clients For A Cleaning Business
- 126.96.36.199 Starting a Cleaning Business Checklist
- 188.8.131.52 Limpieza de Casas
- 184.108.40.206 How to Deep Clean Your House
How Much Does Window Cleaning Cost?
Window Cleaning Prices Are:
- Generally, window cleaning costs between $2-$10 per window depending on the type of window.
- Many window cleaners charge by the hour From $35 to $75 per hour on average,
- Screen cleaning, at $0.50 cents to $5 each,
- sliding glass doors, cost between $2.50 to $8 per door.
- Cleaning window sills and tracks; the cost can range from $0.50 cents to $5.
That being said, it will cost more to have the interior windows cleaned in addition to the exterior. It is rare to have an interior cleaning only, and many companies will not recommend interior-only. Exterior cleaning is usually about 80% of the in-and-out cost.
The information that we will give you about how much it would cost you to clean your windows is based on national prices, it can vary in your state and even your city.
Cleaning your home’s windows is as important as any other household chore.
Americans due to work or study and other daily tasks we can not take care of window cleaning, and it is always better to hire a professional to take charge.
What Are The Factors and the Average Prices of Window Cleaning?
Well, the factors are that you have to make sure in some things like:
- If the company is insured.
- How much the insurance covers.
- It has everything necessary to do the cleaning professionally.
- Worker Competition Insurance, (if they have employees).
Well, you can find “companies” that are not insured and this is extremely dangerous since the windows are usually delicate and if an accident happens it is likely that they do not take care of the damages.
Other common factors of the price will be:
- The dirty of the glass, Dirtier windows generally require more tools and equipment (not to mention time)
- The highs of the building, for outside windows (If it is a building or apartment)
- Number of windows The more that need washing, the more you can expect to pay.
- Ease of access Ladders, special tools and extra time may be required to clean some hard-to-reach windows.
Obviously these are expenses for the company and their prices are usually a little higher but you will be sure of anything that will happen to your windows you will be protected.
Additional window cleaning prices:
- Screen cleaning is .50 cents-$5 each, depending on size. (Some companies will not clean broken or torn screens).
- Sliding glass doors run $2.50-$10 per door. Some companies average the cost of sliding doors with small bathroom windows, to cut the price.
- Some cleaners will include sills and tracks. If not, the price runs .50 cents-$5.
- While second-story work is generally charged the same as single story, third and fourth-floor ladder work runs $3-$5 extra per window.
- Paint or stain removal on the windows costs $3.50-$6 for a regular sized windows.
- Removing mineral deposits is included by some companies and runs about $20 per pane at others.