What is Commercial Cleaning
The world of commercial cleaning is one that’s growing fast. With more and more people living in cities, there has been an increase not just for offices but also factories or restaurants who need their floors cleaned on occasion so they can be ready when needed without having to worry about dirt becoming ingrained within the padding itself – this could lead not only does messy recoveries from accidents happen again but even worse infections! That’s why we now have professional cleaners available 24 hours-a day 7 days week because nobody should face dirty
Commercial Cleaning Companies use a variety of equipment and staff to clean public spaces They offer different types of service depending on what’s needed: from basic dustings up through deep cleans with dermaline technology/equipment!
What do Commercial Cleaning Services Offer?
Here is what usually a commercial cleaning company do:
- Function Centers
- Medical Facilities
- Data Centers
- Government Facilities
What a Commercial Cleaning Usually Includes:
- Empty waste bins
- Replace liners. Wash when required.
- Vacuum hard floors
- Vacuum all mats and carpets
- Wipe all horizontal surfaces with a damp cloth of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Dust all horizontal surfaces of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Mop hard floors using disinfectants
- Remove cobwebs from all areas
- Collect all garbage, bottles, papers, etc. (from the front entrance)
- Ensure all areas are cleaned and arranged neatly
- Spot clean painted surfaces and walls
- Remove fingerprints and marks from door frames and light switches
- Wipe all internal glass
- Polish brass and bright work on cabinets and doors
- Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
- Bathrooms &
- Break Room
This is what usually a Commercial Cleaning Company includes but it all depends on what the company offer and their package.
Commercial vs Office Cleaning
Office cleaning is a service that removes dirt and dust from your workplace, while also removing stains such as ink or blood. Commercial cleaners are hired to do this work at commercial properties – offices included!
Commercial vs Office Cleaning: What’s the difference? There’s not much in terms of actual labor; they both involve moving around furniture so it can be sanitized against potential germs (or other gross stuff). But commercials usually charge by hour-time rather than task whereas office suite managers will bill you per room/sq ft depending on complexity level etcetera…
Conclusion paragraph: At the end of the day, it’s important to remember that commercial cleaning is about more than just janitorial services. The type and frequency of office cleaning will depend on what you’re looking for in your business! Whether you need a deep clean with dermaline equipment or something as simple as dusting off surfaces, we can provide whatever service best suits your needs. Some Commercial Cleaning Companies offer different types of packages depending on how much time you want to spend managing staff and other factors.