How to Clean Oven.
Here’s how to clean your oven in less than five minutes!
Cleaning the dirty, greasy part of any kitchen appliance can be tedious and time consuming. Ovens are no different – they need special attention because their surface area will accumulate more dirt quickly than other surfaces do. But don’t worry; this article has got you covered with three easy steps on cleaning every inch inside (and outside)
There are two types of ways to clean an oven and this depends on how dirty you consider the oven, is it very old grease, dirt from months ago? or is it an oven cleanup after making a small cake?
Knowing this, the first step is to inspect and thus we will decide which products to use.
How to Clean Inside of Oven.
How to Clean Oven with Baking Soda:
Let’s start with the scenario that the oven requires a Basic to Medium clean, in that case we will use the process to clean the oven with baking soda.
- Make sure you turn off and cool down your oven before scrubbing. Scrape away excess food, then clean the racks!
- You can also make your own cleaning solution with baking soda and water by following these easy steps. First, mix together 1 part water 2 parts white vinegar in a spray bottle for use to clean your oven off easily without leaving any residue behind! Ammonia is a versatile cleaning agent that can be used in place of baking soda. It’s safe for use on most surfaces, including glass and plastic containers as well!
- Use gloves to spread the paste all over the inside of your oven. If your oven is very dirty, you may want to use rubber gloves. It is normal for the paste to turn a brownish color. Make sure to cover every part of the oven with paste, including the glass door.
- Let the baking soda solution sit on the oven overnight. Meanwhile, you can use this time to clean the racks.
- After scrubbing down the interior of your oven with a damp dish cloth, take note if there are any tough bits stuck in hard-to reach places. You can use whatever tools are necessary for this task including spatulas and brushes!
- Spray some white vinegar in a spray bottle on the inside of your oven. The vinegar will help to clean it and make it sparkle. When the vinegar reacts with the baking soda, it will start to foam. This is normal!
- Clean the oven one last time. Use a damp cloth to clean every nook and cranny. Spray extra vinegar to make sure it is 100% clean.
- After you clean the inside of your oven, wipe down the oven racks and put them back inside. Your inside oven will be sparkling clean and ready to use again!
How to Clean The Worst Oven
Okay, this time the circumstance is different, your oven that you are going to clean you know that it obviously needs more than just using baking soda.
These types of jobs are usually found at Move Out Cleaning as a company. And we have to leave the oven practically as good as new for the next occupant, so we could say that we have some hacks for this procedure.
But don’t worry, we’re basically using the same tools as mentioned above, just using a stronger product than baking soda.
EASY OFF Oven Cleaner, This product you are going to use to clean the worst oven and has been proven to do a superb job of doing this type of work.
How to Clean Oven Glass, Inside Oven and Oven Racks:
EASY OFF Oven Cleaner product can be used for the Inside Oven, Oven Glass, Oven Racks and Stove Top.
- Use Gloves.
- Spray on areas that require cleaning on your stove in general.
- Leave applied for around 25 to 30 minutes.
- Rub with something soft.
- Remove with warm water (preferable) and with clean rags.
Conclusion paragraph: So there you have it – a simple, easy to follow guide on how to clean your oven using Baking Soda or EASY OFF Oven Cleaner. This product can also be used for the inside of your oven, oven glass and oven racks, so make sure you keep it in mind next time you need to do some serious stove cleaning! Have you tried using this or any other type of oven cleaner before? Let us know about your experience in the comments below.
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Los Angeles
- Nancys Maid Services Of Santa Barbara
- Nancys Maid Services Of Goleta
- Nancys Maid Services Of Ventura
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Carpinteria
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Isla Vista
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Lompoc
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Santa Maria
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Camarillo
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Solvang
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Thousand Oaks
- Nancy’s Maid Services Of Oxnard