Checklist for Starting a Cleaning Business:
Target A Cleaning Industry:
- Carpet Cleaning.
- Window Cleaning.
Register Your Cleaning Business Checklist.
- City permit.
- Register the company either “sole proprietorship” or as “LLC”
- Obtain an EIN number from the IRS.
- Set up a business bank account.
Licenses and Insurances Cleaning Checklist.
- General Liability Insurance.
- Worker Compensation Insurance. (if you hire employees)
- Accounting Solutions. (Quickbooks)
- Bond Insurance.
Equipment For Cleaning Business Checklist.
- Car. (with enough space for cleaning supplies.)
- Scheduling Software. (housecall pro)
- Laptop or PC. (to manage appointments easily.)
- Smart Phone. (to manage appointments and calls on the way)
- A phone number dedicated to the business.
Advertising For Cleaning Business Checklist.
Use Our Online Calculator to Give Estimates.
Register your business in directories such as:
- Google My Business
Index your web page in other search engines such as:
- Have the basics of cleaning experience.
- You must learn to give estimates. (use our cleaning calculator) (residential cleaning)
Cleaning Supplies Checklist.
Also you will need to buy essential cleaning supplies, these may be the basic things like:
- Glass Cleaner (can be Windex)
- Vacuum Cleaner.
- Microfiber Mop. (optional if you are just starting)
- Regular Mop.
- Toilet Bowl Brush.
- Bags for Dirty Rags.
- Bags to Carry Clean Rags.
- Neutral Floor Cleaner. (bona)
- Disinfectant Cleaner.
- Cleaning Bucket.
- Mini Grout Brush.
You can buy the complete kit at https://www.thecleanteam.com/. so you can start with the cleaning business will cost you a total of $ 244 to $299 plus the price of the vacuum.