- 1 How To Prevent Coronavirus At Home
- 1.1 How To Care A Sick Person
- 1.1.1 Avoiding Transmission From Animals
- 1.1.2 Dealing With a Possible Infection
- 18.104.22.168 How To Prevent Coronavirus At Home
- 22.214.171.124 Hiring a Cleaning Company VS an Individual Cleaner
- 126.96.36.199 Cleaning Business Software
- 188.8.131.52 Cleaning Business Starter Kit
- 184.108.40.206 Cleaning Company Names
- 220.127.116.11 Apartment Cleaning Prices
- 18.104.22.168 starting a residential cleaning business
- 22.214.171.124 Move In Cleaning Checklist
- 126.96.36.199 How Much to Charge For House Cleaning
- 188.8.131.52 How To Get Clients For A Cleaning Business
- 184.108.40.206 Starting a Cleaning Business Checklist
- 220.127.116.11 Limpieza de Casas
- 1.1 How To Care A Sick Person
With recent outbreaks reported all over the news you may be worried about contracting coronavirus,
Coronavirus is a potentially life-threatening family of viruses that cause conditions like the common cold MERS SARS and other respiratory conditions including new strains of the virus while coronavirus can be serious taking preventative measures can help you protect your health in public at home and while caring for a sick person if you suspect you have the virus contact your doctor immediately.
How to protect yourself against coronavirus?
Wash your hands with soap and water to minimize your infection risk the best way to prevent coronavirus is to wash your hands as often as possible wet your hands with warm water then apply a mild soap work the soap into a lather for 20 to 30 seconds then rinse your hands clean under warm running water.
always wash your hands before you eat or drink anything however it’s also best to wash your hands anytime you’re out in public or after you’re around someone you suspect may be sick.
Keep your hands away from your mouth nose and eyes you may come into contact with the corona virus on a surface like a counter top or doorknob when this happens the germs can linger on your hands so you can easily infect yourself if you touch your face with dirty hands avoid touching your mouth nose and eyes and in case the virus is on your skin if you need to touch your face wash your hands first so you’re less likely to infect yourself.
Stay away from people who are coughing or sneezing since corona virus is a respiratory infection coughing and sneezing are common symptoms additionally coughing and sneezing both release the virus into the air so they may increase your risk of infection keep your distance from people who appear to have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection
- if it’s appropriate ask the person to stay away from you you could say I noticed you were coughing I hope you feel better soon but please keep your distance so I don’t get sick.
Disinfect high touch surfaces daily using a product that kills viruses unfortunately corona virus can linger on surfaces such as doorknobs counter tops and faucets use a spray disinfectant or bleach wipes to clean these surfaces daily make sure the surface days went for about 10 minutes so it effectively kills the virus this limits the risk of the virus lingering on the surfaces and potentially causing an infection.
Wear a disposable face mask while in public since coronavirus spreads through the air it’s possible to breathe it in cover your nose and mouth with a disposable face mask to limit your risk of contracting the virus don’t reuse your masks because that can increase your risk of contracting coronavirus.
Always wash your hands after you remove your mask in case you encountered corona virus if you take off your mask and then immediately touch your face you could become ill if the germs are present.
if you’re at high risk for respiratory infections or have lung disorders like asthma or COPD chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and you’re traveling internationally wear a disposable mask on the plane to help prevent the spread of infection
You can use household to prevent, certain detergents and cleaning products can help you or you can hire a professional cleaning services in your area to sanitize your home or if you already have only one request that they use products that eliminate bacteria both in the air and on the floors.
How To Care A Sick Person
Wear disposable protective gear while providing care put on disposable gloves a face mask and a paper gown before you care for the sick person when you leave their room take off your personal protective gear and throw it in a plastic trash bag don’t reuse your protective clothing because you may accidentally come into tact with the virus coronavirus spreads through the air and can linger on your clothing, so protect yourself.
as best you can don’t cheer household items with the infected person coronavirus can linger on items like cups plates utensils and towels use separate items for each member of the household while someone is sick otherwise you might accidentally spread the infection playing it safe when in doubt wash the item before you use it or get another one.
wash all laundry on hot 2 disinfected clothing bedding and towels can all hold coronavirus so it’s important to wash them thoroughly set your washing machine on the hottest setting and measure out the recommended amount of detergent for the load size then wash your laundry on the normal or heavy duty setting depending on your model.
- if it’s safe for your fabrics add a capful of bleach or color safe bleach to sanitize.
Open a window to ventilate the room if weather permits since corona virus is airborne you’re at a greater risk of infection while you’re sharing a space with a sick person ventilating the room may help clear out the air which can minimize your risk of contracting the virus open a window or turn on an air conditioner if you can.
- don’t open a window if it’s raining or the temperature is uncomfortably cold or hot.
Avoiding Transmission From Animals
Cook meat and eggs thoroughly to reduce the risk of infection corona viruses can transmit from animals to humans so it’s important to cook animal products thoroughly to kill any germs.
Follow the instructions for the type of meat or eggs you’re cooking and check the internal temperature of your food using a food thermometer before you eat eat your foods to the following temperatures:
- Chicken and turkey should be 165 degree F 74 degrees C
- Cook beef or pork to 145 degree F 63 degrees C
- Heat ground meat to 160 degree F 71 degrees C
- Eggs need to reach 160 degree F 71 degrees C
limit your contact with live animals to lower the risk of transmission don’t risk handling an animal that might be ill avoid handling live animals unless you work with animals or are caring for pets if you must handle an animal other than your pet touch it as little as possible
- farm animals and bets are the most likely sources of infection.
Wash your hands immediately after handling live animals if you must. You don’t want germs from the animals to linger on your skin wet your hands and apply a mild soap lather the soap on your hands for 30 seconds then rinse it off with warm water dry your hands on a clean dry towel.
- if you’re handling multiple animals wash your hands between animals in case one animal is built this way you won’t accidentally infect the other animals.
Dealing With a Possible Infection
Contact your doctor if you suspect you have coronavirus if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection you might have corona virus call your doctor to tell them about your symptoms and ask if you need to come in for an exam your doctor may ask you to come in for lab testing but could recommend you stay home to avoid spreading the infection watch for the following symptoms:
- sore throat
- runny nose
- headache body aches and fatigue
- if you go into your doctor’s office be sure to wear a face mask to prevent spreading the infection to those with weakened immune systems notify your provider about any new symptoms of fever or difficulty breathing.
stay home if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection. aside from going to the doctor don’t leave your home if you’re sick you may be contagious and don’t want to spread the virus to anyone else focus on resting and giving your body time to recover.
- if you go to the doctor where a disposable face mask if you have one this will prevent germs from spreading.
Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough you’ll likely cough and sneeze a lot of you have corona virus protect others from your germs by covering your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve this will prevent your germs from becoming airborne.
- try to keep a box of tissues near you at all times however it’s also okay to sneeze into your bent elbow if you don’t have a tissue.
- coronavirus typically takes about five days to incubate so you likely won’t notice symptoms until a few days after you can track the virus.
- if you experience a high fever cough or difficulty breathing within 14 days of traveling to Wuhan City or any part of China or coming into contact with someone who is being investigated for corona virus tell your medical provider to see if you need to get tested.
- a serious corona virus infection may cause complications like pneumonia so visit your doctor if your symptoms aren’t improving or you have shortness of breath.