Using our recurring cleaning service is a great way to make sure that your home stays clean on a regular basis. This can be especially helpful if you have a busy schedule and want to prevent dust, grime, and grease from building up.
Our most popular home cleaning service are offered on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. A trained maid is assigned to your home on a regular basis in order to provide you with consistent care.
With recurring service you will never have to worry about the unexpected. If guests drop in, your home will be clean and ready! Consider the time you spend each week on your home and how you could better spend it by having it professionally maintained. When it comes to how your home looks, you have high expectations. After all, your home is a reflection of you.
Why Get Our Recurring Cleaning?
Recurring cleaning is otherwise known as maintenance cleaning. Essentially, we are taking care of cleaning surfaces on a regular basis so that they don’t get overwhelmingly dirty.
Time Savings Just for You
In about an hour, we can save you four hours of valuable time that you can spend however you want — without lifting a finger to maintain your home We offer weekly, every-other-week, and monthly service specifically priced to fit your needs.
Benefits Of Recurrent Cleaning:
- It preserves the quality of the materials, since build-up such as mold, hard water stains, food stains, and heavy dust can all start to wear down the surfaces of your home – chrome fixtures, granite counter tops, tile showers, wooden trim, wood floors, etc.
- It saves you time from having to do it yourself – while we clean, you work or spend time with family. After all, time is money (or precious memories, which are priceless).
- Reduce allergies – constant removal of dust and other allergens can improve indoor air quality and help alleviate some allergy symptoms.
- Prevent the growth of mold – the best way to deal with mold is to prevent it from growing in the first place. Good ventilation definitely helps, and regular cleaning with disinfectants keeps mold growth at bay. Keep in mind that once mold has a firm hold in a bathroom, it can be a headache to get rid of. Removal includes heavy duty scrubbing with strong cleaning chemicals, possible re-grouting of tile, replacement of shower curtains or door seals, and/or possible mold remediation on walls.
- Keep the home ready to host. If you like to have people over frequently, cleaning up before and after gets to be a huge inconvenience. Regular cleaning will ensure that your home is kept up to speed all the time, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Keep up with pets or small children. Pets accelerate the build up of dirt, grime, and dust. Have kids? Same thing, plus the added bonus of numerous tiny fingerprints on the stainless steel appliances, glass doors, and cabinets. Regular cleaning will keep up with the mess and give you peace of mind.
How it Works Our Recurring Cleaning?
First Cleaning Service is always a Deep Cleaning
When using Nancy’s Maid Service for the first time, you will receive some complimentary services to ensure that your home is sparkling when we leave. These services may include additional fees or costs when requested after your first clean.
After the first cleaning, you can choose how often you would like us to clean your home.
Without contracts or any other obligation. You can cancel when you want.
Once you have decided your day for recurrent cleaning, we will assign a team that will know exactly what you want cleaned in your home.
Your Home Always Protected.
We have taken some precautions to protect your home, we know that your home is one of the most valuable things for you and your family, is where everyone gathers on holidays.
We know well this is why we take precautions.
We are insured, Any damage that may happen in your home by our team will respond.
General Liability Insurance is for that, we are insured for more than one million dollars.
Email & Text Reminders
Each day of cleaning for your home we will remind you a day in advance, so you will never forget and not only that, you will get a message with the picture * and name of our maid in charge of the team so you will receive notifications of when they start and finish the cleaning.
Wherever you are, you are aware of the entire process.
Other great things about our recurring service:
- All scheduling can be done online. However, we are always available by phone or email for your convenience.
- For added protection from germs and allergens, we provide the option to receive your own complimentary Supply Kit, which we’ll use exclusively at your home or we can use your own products.
- We also can include all cleaning supplies.
- Payment is easy – simply add your credit or debit card and it will be charged after each completed visit., and it will be charged automatically after each completed visit.
- After every visit, we follow up with you by email about the quality of the work. We hold our quality standards high, and our employees share our zeal for your satisfaction. Constant communication with you about our quality helps us to achieve our goals.
- Need to change the schedule? Contact us by phone or email.
- We will send the same team to your home, within a fixed arrival window, on the same day of the week, every time**.