Move Out Cleaning
What is a move out cleaning?
A “Move Out Cleaning” is a type of cleaning that many landlords request. (especially companies)
It is a very deep type of cleaning, requires to know how to use special chemicals to remove the dirt that was concentrated so much for many years.
Is it necessary to hire a company to do the job?
Yes and no, this depends on your landlord and the type of dirt in the house.
It is also usually a job that takes many hours for a single person.
How It Works?
- A supervisor is onsite
- We work in teams for efficiency
- The estimate is free, no obligation
- Our teams bring all the equipment and supplies
- The maids are trained
- Locally owned and operated
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured
- 24 Hours Guarantee
Standard move out cleaning checklist:
- Dust (everything)
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Clean out cabinets
- Clean sinks & counter tops
- Scrub toilets
- Scrub shower & bathtub
- Wipe down baseboards
- Vacuum and sweep all floors
- We move fridge
- We move stove
It’s better to be empty so we can clean more in detail, our maids are not authorized to move heavy things.
We recommend no furniture or things that can be delicate.
- Please have the water & electricity on.
- You can leave the key or door open.