Move Out Cleaning
Santa Barbara Move Out Clening
The move out cleaning is the deepest cleaning since the house or apartment has to be delivered practically as new. That’s why we take care of every detail. We have the right products to help you.
Move out cleaning is a thorough detailed cleaning, including all the following if reachable standing on the floor or with a stool. Move-in – Move-out Cleaning – Everything in a deep cleaning without the furniture cleaning (it’s assumed there is no furniture)
A Note to Renters
If you’re renting, you want your deposit back so you definitely want to get the old home clean. A clean home can be the difference between you getting your deposit back or nothing at all. Read our blog post “Move Out Checklist” about what you need so that you can get back the maximum of your deposit.
To see examples of our prices, read our blog: “Move Out Cleaning Cost”
Add-ons – can be requested by customers but in generally this is what we include in a move out cleaning:
- cabinets, drawers and doors inside and out
- microwave inside and out
- range, hood, filter and fan
- oven inside, outside, and underneath
- refrigerator inside, outside, and underneath
- scrub sink, faucet, and counter tops
- Vacuum and mop floor
- windows and window sill
- dust and remove cobwebs
- vacuum carpets and stairs.
- all windows and window sills.
- wipe down baseboard.
- mop entryways and other hard surface floors.
- dust and remove cobwebs.
- wipe down walls.
- door knobs throughout the house.
- electrical outlets throughout the house.
- we clean and dust blinds.
- wipe down lighting and fixtures.
- wipe down inside and outside of doors.
- laundry area – top front, sides, inside and under machines (if staying in home)
- shower, tub, and faucet
- sink, countertops, and faucet
- the toilet inside and outside
- Wipe down and clean cabinets and drawers inside and out
- fixtures and towel bar
- Mop floor
- mirrors and any windows and window sill
- Wipe down baseboards
- We clean and dust lighting and other fixtures
- Wipe down baseboards
- Outside Areas
- Cleaned and sweep front porch, clean outside of door. ( by request)
- Cleaned and sweep patio, clean outside of door
- Cleaned out any storage areas
- Any outside lights by the front door, back door, patios, etc.
We solve some questions you might have about this type of cleaning below:
Usually it is much better that the apartment is completely empty, why?
Our team of maids are not authorized to move things like furniture or throw electronic things because we also do not know if it is garbage or are things that you want to keep.
When we see furniture we can not clean down or the sides where the furniture is and when the company that owns the apartment or the owner of the house enters the home to verify that it is completely clean, check that it is not completely clean and It will be a move to charge more of your deposit for that reason.
Note: If you want us to throw small furniture we can, but usually there is an extra charge.
No, it is not necessary. We will take care of everything and we will be notifying you of everything in real time.
What we do recommend is that you can be present when our team has finished the work so you can check that everything is clean but this is optional.
Of course, you can pay with any debit or credit card, checks, cash, paypal.