Absolutely! All of Carpet Cleaners Technicians are Professionals and highly trained, background and reference checked, as well as insured and bonded. As a touch of extra confidence, we let you know by Text message when our carpet cleaner begin the job and finish.
Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning by Nancys Team
Creating healthy and clean carpets for Santa Barbara Residents.
- Professional Technicians.
- Residential and Commercial Jobs.
- English and Spanish. (ingles y español.)
- Fully Insured. (Your home or business is protected)
- Text Messages & Email Reminders.
- Always Improving. (always searching for best products)
- Steam Carpet Cleaning (truck mounted)
Steam Carpet Cleaning is a industrial process, in the context of carpet cleaning, “steam cleaning” is often mistaken for hot water soil extraction cleaning, which is professionally known as HWE. The hot water soil extraction cleaning method uses equipment that sprays heated water and detergent on the carpet and simultaneously, the water and detergent is extracted, along with any dislodged and dissolved dirt.
Many carpet manufacturers recommend professional hot water extraction as the most effective carpet cleaning method which also provides a deeper clean.
Clean carpets are recognized by manufacturers as being more visually pleasing, potentially longer-lasting, and healthier than poorly maintained carpets.
OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
It is our goal to offer you the best possible Carpet cleaning Service in Santa Barbara available.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your cleaning, we will come back and re-clean at any charge extra!
Carpet Cleaning Packages:
- Premium Pet Package (heavy cleaning):
Great for families with pets, kids and heavily soiling issues. (+Special Products)
- Protector Package:
Great for those with medium soiling issues, +extra dirty and spill protection.
- Basic Cleaning Package:
Great for light or medium soiling issues that just need a basic steam carpet cleaning.
We perform every clean according to the needs of our customers. We are looking forward to making your carpets or upholstery sparkling clean.
How it works:
- Prepare your area to be cleaned: If furniture moving is required, we move small sofas, chairs, small plants, small tables, etc. An extra fee applies to beds. Remove breakables from table tops. Carpet Cleaner Technicians are not permitted to move anything breakable or electronic.
- Save us a parking space near your door.
- Use caution around the hoses we bring in; tripping and slipping may be a hazard.
- Tell us your every concern.
- Drying Tips: Before we arrive, keep the temperature as cool as possible. Air conditioners dehumidify the air. Turn on ceiling fans to circulate air.
- Try to give us the most information to give you an estimate by phone, photos help a lot to give you a more accurate estimate.
- 48 hour cancellation policy. you must cancel or reschedule, let us know within 48 hours, please.
- Please note: The phone or website estimate is based on the information you gave us. We will measure and give an exact price before we begin.
- 4 to 6 hours to dry.
Get your carpet cleaned. It’s simple and easy to book.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service In Santa Barbara.
We have professional equipment for a real deep cleaning for your carpets.
Our technicians are Carpet Cleaners Professionals, with more than 15 years of experience!
The machines are Steam Carpet Cleaning, they clean thoroughly and the carpet dries in about 4 hours!
Focus on Your Life, Not Your Cleaning Schedule.
When you trust us for your home cleaning needs, you’ll be surprised by how much time you have to enjoy your daily life.
Santa Barbara is situated on a south-facing section of coastline, the longest such section on the West Coast of the United States,
You can do a lot of things in Santa Barbara while our technicians clean your carpets, You can go to a nearby restaurant or spend time with your kids on a play date to santa barbara zoo. also take some time and wander through the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
However you choose to spend your time in Santa Barbara, You can be sure that our technicians will do an excellent job.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Can I trust your carpet cleaner technicians?
- What other service do you offer?
Yes, all out technicians are insured and bonded. We understand that it is a privilege to be in your home, and we are always careful. In the unlikely event that an object is damaged, please notify us within 24 hours.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service also include rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning like sofas, office chairs…ETC.
Area We Service.
Business Name: Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning By Nancys Cleaning Services
Our Address: 734 Kentia Ave Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: +(805) 250-9944
Fax: +(805) 250-9944
Our Location is just a few minutes to downtown Santa Barbara
- Eastside, Santa Bárbara, California
- Westside, Santa Bárbara, California
- Mission Canyon, California 93105
- Upper East, Santa Bárbara, California
- Oak Park, Santa Bárbara, California
- East San Roque, Santa Bárbara, California 93105
- San Roque, Santa Bárbara, California
- Hope, Santa Bárbara, California
- Foothill, Santa Bárbara, California 93105
- North State, Santa Bárbara, California