Post Construction Cleanup
Get Rid of the Dust Left Behind After Construction
Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space, shopping center in the area of Santa Barbara or Goleta you need the space to be clean for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale.
Clean construction job site areas are safer for workers, and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install cubicles, doors, windows, flooring, or wall coverings.
How Can Our Team Help You?
When you hire the team from Nancy’s Maid Services you can be confident knowing that we will deep clean your home from top to bottom. From scrubbing the floors to wiping down the counters to making faucets shine, we will be sure that we deliver a sparkling clean home that you can be proud to show off to your friends.
This is what is included in a post construction cleanup.
- Removing tape, tarps, stickers, and packaging covering
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping of overspray
- Dust and debris removal from walls, ceiling, ducts, pipes, light fixtures, etc.
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removal of extra dry wall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Remove cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Scrub and tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Wash interior & exterior window glass
- Clean up after plumbers and electricians finish
- Scrape and sweep flooring
- Wash plumbing fixtures.
Nancy’s Maid Service has a construction cleaning crew that understands that after all the hard work that went into the construction of your new facility; a good detail cleaning is needed to get it ready to be occupied and open for business.